BlackRock Natural Resources is in the hands of capable investors and employs a sensible investment process that has seen some tweaks over the past few years. The strategy continues to earn a Morningstar Analyst Rating of Neutral for all share classes.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 31.29 / 0.60 %
- Total Assets 209.6 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.830%
- Distribution Fee Level Below Average
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Natural Resources
- Investment Style Large Value
- Min. Initial Investment 2,000,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 2.75%
- Turnover 75%
Morningstar’s Analysis MAGRX
Will MAGRX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.
- Current Portfolio Date
- Equity Holdings 44
- Bond Holdings 0
- Other Holdings 16
- % Assets in Top 10 Holdings 47.4
Top 10 Holdings
% Portfolio Weight
Market Value USD