These tax-efficient portfolios are geared toward retirees who are seeking simplicity and balance.
Gainers, Losers, Actives
|Cisco Systems Inc|| |
|Advanced Micro Devices Inc|| |
|Callon Petroleum Co|| |
|Nokia Oyj ADR|| |
|NIO Inc ADR|| |
|The Walt Disney Co|| |
|Aurora Cannabis Inc|| |
|Intelsat SA|| |
|Canopy Growth Corp|| |
|Uber Technologies Inc|| |
- Fed's Bullard Says Policy Helping U.S. Economy More Than Rate Cuts Would Suggest | Dow Jones
- Powell Signals Optimism on Economy, but Cites Trade Uncertainties — 3rd Update | Dow Jones
- New York Fed's Williams Backs Keeping Rates Steady | Dow Jones
- Weibo ADRs Trading Lower on Nasdaq Thursday | Dow Jones
- Daimler Warns on Profits, Aims to Cut Labor Costs | Dow Jones
- Trip.com Group ADRs Fall on 3Q Miss | Dow Jones
- Walmart Sales Rise; E-Commerce Efforts Get a Lift From Food — 2nd Update | Dow Jones
- Cisco's Disappointing Outlook Weighs on Stocks | Dow Jones
- Viacom Earnings Fall on Lower Revenue and Streaming Investments—Update | Dow Jones
- Powell Testifies Before House Budget Committee on Economic Outlook — 2nd Update | Dow Jones
Composed of broad-market equity ETFs and smaller allocations to municipal bonds, these portfolios are designed for retirement savers' taxable accounts.
We downgraded these three stocks, but they’re still undervalued.
Many funds are planning big payouts, but massive distributions are less common than they were a year ago.
Adding international stocks has some benefits, but it's not a magic bullet.
Vanguard's Rich Powers discusses what is driving fund flows into ETFs.
Loomis Sayles Core Plus Bond is an excellent choice for fixed-income investors who can handle some volatility.
Contributor Natalie Choate discusses the challenges--and limitations--for heirs when beneficiary designations aren't completed for retirement accounts.
Our Favorite Core Plus Bond Funds
Here are our highest-rated mutual funds and ETFs across a series of Morningstar’s fixed-income categories.
We share the changes and provide a helpful example.
We've seen record ESG fund flows so far in 2019.