Hartford International Growth I earns a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral with strength in areas such as People offset by weaker spots such as Process. The strategy charges fees in line with its similarly distributed peers, priced within the middle quintile.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 15.16 / 1.47 %
- Total Assets 331.5 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.980%
- Distribution Fee Level High
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Foreign Large Growth
- Investment Style Large Growth
- Min. Initial Investment 2,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 1.09%
- Turnover 30%
Morningstar’s Analysis HNCJX
Will HNCJX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.