Goldman Sachs Strategic Growth has long-tenured managers with a history in growth investing, but it has a tough time standing out in the challenging large-growth arena. The strategy receives Morningstar Analyst Ratings of Neutral for all share classes.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 7.41 / 1.37 %
- Total Assets 143.2 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.290%
- Distribution Fee Level Above Average
- Share Class Type Retirement, Medium
- Category Large Growth
- Investment Style Large Growth
- Min. Initial Investment 0
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.00
- Turnover 24%
Morningstar’s Analysis GSTRX
Will GSTRX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.
- Current Portfolio Date
- Equity Holdings 74
- Bond Holdings 0
- Other Holdings 0
- % Assets in Top 10 Holdings 48.1
Top 10 Holdings
% Portfolio Weight
Market Value USD