Calvert Equity has a strong management team and other factors in its favor. It remains a good source of large-growth exposure for environmental, social, and governance investors who have long time horizons and who understand the limitations and strengths of its distinctive process.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 89.11 / 0.08 %
- Total Assets 6.8 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.650%
- Distribution Fee Level Below Average
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Large Growth
- Investment Style Large Growth
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.18%
- Turnover 10%
Morningstar’s Analysis CEYIX
Will CEYIX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.
- Current Portfolio Date
- Equity Holdings 60
- Bond Holdings 2
- Other Holdings 13
- % Assets in Top 10 Holdings 42.6
Top 10 Holdings
% Portfolio Weight
Market Value USD