Vanguard Tax-Managed Small Cap fund provides broadly-diversified, low-cost exposure to U.S. small-caps. The fund has a well-constructed portfolio, but the advantages of a broad indexing approach might not fully translate to small-cap stocks. It earns a Morningstar Analyst Rating of Silver.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 87.69 / 2.39 %
- Total Assets 7.9 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.090%
- Distribution Fee Level Low
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Small Blend
- Investment Style Small Blend
- Min. Initial Investment 10,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 1.51%
- Turnover 9%
Morningstar’s Analysis VTMSX
Will VTMSX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.