Vanguard Long-Term Corporate Bond is an excellent choice for long-term investment-grade corporate bond exposure, thanks to a broadly diversified portfolio and rock-bottom fee. It sets a high hurdle for its Morningstar Category peers over the long run, earning it a Morningstar Analyst Rating of Gold.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 20.05 / 1.31 %
- Total Assets 5.8 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.070%
- Distribution Fee Level Low
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Long-Term Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Extensive
- Min. Initial Investment 3,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 5.42%
- Effective Duration 12.10 years
Morningstar’s Analysis VLTCX
Will VLTCX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.
- Current Portfolio Date
- Equity Holdings 0
- Bond Holdings 2813
- Other Holdings 2
- % Assets in Top 10 Holdings 3.1
Top 10 Holdings
% Portfolio Weight
Market Value USD
Anheuser-Busch Companies LLC / Anheuser-Busch InBev Worldwide Inc
Cash and Equivalents
Goldman Sachs Group, Inc.
Pfizer Investment Enterprises Pte Ltd.
CVS Health Corp
WarnerMedia Holdings Inc.
The Boeing Company
Wells Fargo & Company