The combination of an Average People Pillar rating and a Low Process Pillar rating limit USAA Target Retirement Income to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative. The portfolio maintains a cost advantage over competitors, priced within the second-lowest fee quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 10.20 / 0.68 %
- Total Assets 680.7 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.490%
- Distribution Fee Level Average
- Share Class Type No Load
- Category Target-Date Retirement
- Investment Style Large Value
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Limited
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 2.79%
- Turnover 16%
Morningstar’s Analysis URINX
Will URINX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.