1290 Retirement 2030 I earns a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral on the basis of subpar People and Parent Pillar ratings. The strategy charges fees in line with its similarly distributed peers, priced within the middle quintile.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 10.96 / 0.63 %
- Total Assets 9.5 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.650%
- Distribution Fee Level High
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Target-Date 2030
- Investment Style Large Blend
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity —
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 2.20%
- Turnover 30%
Morningstar’s Analysis TNKIX
Will TNKIX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.