An impending manager change doesn’t change our outlook for TIAA-CREF Lifecycle Retirement Income’s team, but the process lacks a clear advantage over peers. Its Process rating has been downgraded to Average from Above Average. As a result, its cheapest share classes have been downgraded to Morningstar Analyst Ratings of Neutral from Bronze. The more-expensive share classes retain their Neutral ratings.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 10.51 / 0.00
- Total Assets 469.3 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.620%
- Distribution Fee Level Average
- Share Class Type No Load
- Category Allocation—30% to 50% Equity
- Investment Style Large Blend
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Moderate
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 2.58%
- Turnover 28%
Morningstar’s Analysis TLRRX
Will TLRRX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.