SEI US Managed Volatility A (SIIT)'s Average People Pillar and Process Pillar ratings hold this strategy's Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. The portfolio maintains a cost advantage over competitors, priced within the second-cheapest fee quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 11.96 / 0.25 %
- Total Assets 870.9 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.200%
- Distribution Fee Level Average
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Large Value
- Investment Style Mid Value
- Min. Initial Investment 100,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 2.44%
- Turnover 55%
Morningstar’s Analysis SVYAX
Will SVYAX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.