Weakness in Russell Inv Opportunistic Credit Y's Process and People Pillar ratings limits this strategy to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative. The portfolio maintains a sizable cost advantage over competitors, priced within the second-lowest fee quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 8.07 / 0.12 %
- Total Assets 569.6 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.740%
- Distribution Fee Level Above Average
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Multisector Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Low / Limited
- Min. Initial Investment 10,000,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 4.63%
- Effective Duration 4.15 years
Morningstar’s Analysis RGCYX
Will RGCYX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.