Donoghue Forlines Tactical Income A earns a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative on the basis of subpar ratings in both the Process and Parent Pillars. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the most expensive quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 8.83 / 0.23 %
- Total Assets 44.6 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 2.100%
- Distribution Fee Level High
- Share Class Type Front Load
- Category Nontraditional Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Limited
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.26%
- Effective Duration 4.06 years
Morningstar’s Analysis PWRAX
Will PWRAX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.