Neuberger Berman Muni Interm Bd C's Average People Pillar and Process Pillar ratings aren't enough to prevent other weaknesses from sending this strategy to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the most expensive quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 10.99 / 0.00 %
- Total Assets 182.2 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.420%
- Distribution Fee Level Below Average
- Share Class Type Level Load
- Category Muni National Interm
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Moderate
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 1.11%
- Effective Duration 4.76 years
Morningstar’s Analysis NMNCX
Will NMNCX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.