Substantial personnel restructuring on Voya’s equity investment team creates execution concerns on Voya MidCap Opportunities, meriting a downgrade of its People rating to Below Average from Average. As a result, most of the fund’s share classes retain their Neutral Morningstar Medalist Ratings, though four are Negative.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 23.31 / 1.57 %
- Total Assets 675.0 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.930%
- Distribution Fee Level Above Average
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Mid-Cap Growth
- Investment Style Mid Growth
- Min. Initial Investment 250,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield —
- Turnover 60%
Morningstar’s Analysis NMCIX
Will NMCIX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.
- Current Portfolio Date
- Equity Holdings 62
- Bond Holdings 0
- Other Holdings 2
- % Assets in Top 10 Holdings 27.2
Top 10 Holdings
% Portfolio Weight
Market Value USD