A sound investment process and strong management team underpin MFS New Discovery Value R2's Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Bronze. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-costliest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 16.02 / 1.01 %
- Total Assets 3.5 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.430%
- Distribution Fee Level Average
- Share Class Type Retirement, Medium
- Category Small Value
- Investment Style Small Value
- Min. Initial Investment 0
- Status Limited
- TTM Yield 1.01%
- Turnover 44%
Morningstar’s Analysis NDVSX
Will NDVSX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.
- Current Portfolio Date Jan 31, 2023
- Equity Holdings 113
- Bond Holdings 0
- Other Holdings 1
- % Assets in Top 10 Holdings 14.3
Top 10 Holdings
% Portfolio Weight
Market Value USD