Empower Conservative Profile L's Average People and Parent ratings limit this strategy to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-costliest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 8.99 / 0.66 %
- Total Assets 898.8 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.030%
- Distribution Fee Level High
- Share Class Type No Load
- Category Allocation—15% to 30% Equity
- Investment Style Large Blend
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity —
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 1.09%
- Turnover 16%
Morningstar’s Analysis MXIPX
Will MXIPX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.