A sound investment process and strong management team underpin MFS Global Growth B's Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Bronze. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the most expensive quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 42.96 / 0.97 %
- Total Assets 749.0 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.970%
- Distribution Fee Level High
- Share Class Type —
- Category Global Large-Stock Growth
- Investment Style Large Growth
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Closed
- TTM Yield 0.00
- Turnover 20%
Morningstar’s Analysis MWOBX
Will MWOBX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.