Invesco SteelPath MLP Income Y's Average People and Parent ratings limit this strategy to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. The portfolio maintains a sizable cost advantage over competitors, priced within the second-cheapest fee quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 5.13 / 0.33 %
- Total Assets 3.1 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.140%
- Distribution Fee Level High
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Energy Limited Partnership
- Investment Style Small Value
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 7.98%
- Turnover 22%
Morningstar’s Analysis MLPZX
Will MLPZX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.