The combination of a middling Process Pillar rating and a Below Average People Pillar rating limit BNY Mellon Short-Term US Govt Secs Inv to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-costliest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 10.85 / 0.09 %
- Total Assets 176.5 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.750%
- Distribution Fee Level High
- Share Class Type No Load
- Category Short Government
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity High / Limited
- Min. Initial Investment 10,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 1.80%
- Effective Duration 1.69 years
Morningstar’s Analysis MISTX
Will MISTX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.