A middling People rating and a subpar Parent Pillar limit Marsico Global to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the most expensive quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 15.57 / 1.08 %
- Total Assets 159.5 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.460%
- Distribution Fee Level High
- Share Class Type No Load
- Category Global Large-Stock Growth
- Investment Style Large Growth
- Min. Initial Investment 2,500
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.00
- Turnover 100%
Morningstar’s Analysis MGLBX
Will MGLBX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.