A middling Parent Pillar and a subpar Process Pillar help limit MainStay Candriam Emerging Mkts Dbt I to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. The portfolio maintains a cost advantage over competitors, priced within the second-lowest fee quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 7.57 / 0.00
- Total Assets 66.4 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.850%
- Distribution Fee Level Average
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Emerging Markets Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Low / Extensive
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 7.33%
- Effective Duration 6.10 years
Morningstar’s Analysis MGHIX
Will MGHIX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.