Strength in MFS Global Opportunistic Bd A's Process Pillaris partially offset by an Average People Pillar rating, leading to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-highest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 7.98 / 0.00 %
- Total Assets 958.6 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.950%
- Distribution Fee Level Average
- Share Class Type Front Load
- Category Global Bond-USD Hedged
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Moderate
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 1.62%
- Effective Duration 6.23 years
Morningstar’s Analysis MGBAX
Will MGBAX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.