A sound investment process and strong management team underpin MFS Commodity Strategy R1's Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Bronze. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the highest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 3.80 / 0.53 %
- Total Assets 765.6 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.890%
- Distribution Fee Level Low
- Share Class Type Retirement, Small
- Category Commodities Broad Basket
- Investment Style —
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Limited
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 26.09%
- Turnover 37%
Morningstar’s Analysis MCSNX
Will MCSNX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.