Western Asset Income C's Average People Pillar and Process Pillar ratings aren't enough to prevent other weaknesses from sending this strategy to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the most expensive quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 5.20 / 0.52 %
- Total Assets 1.1 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.670%
- Distribution Fee Level Average
- Share Class Type Level Load
- Category Multisector Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity —
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 4.94%
- Effective Duration 5.36 years
Morningstar’s Analysis LWSIX
Will LWSIX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.