Lord Abbett Growth Opportunities C's Average People Pillar and Process Pillar ratings hold this strategy's Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the most expensive quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 10.46 / 1.69 %
- Total Assets 459.5 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.710%
- Distribution Fee Level Below Average
- Share Class Type Level Load
- Category Mid-Cap Growth
- Investment Style Mid Growth
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.00
- Turnover 68%
Morningstar’s Analysis LMGCX
Will LMGCX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.