Lord Abbett International Equity R3's Average Process Pillar and People Pillar ratings hold this strategy's Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the most expensive quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 13.40 / 0.37 %
- Total Assets 330.0 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.420%
- Distribution Fee Level Above Average
- Share Class Type Retirement, Medium
- Category Foreign Large Blend
- Investment Style Large Blend
- Min. Initial Investment 0
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 1.82%
- Turnover 87%
Morningstar’s Analysis LICRX
Will LICRX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.