Lord Abbett Emerging Markets Bond C's Average Process Pillar and People Pillar ratings hold this strategy's Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the highest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 4.12 / 0.23 %
- Total Assets 127.1 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.520%
- Distribution Fee Level Low
- Share Class Type Level Load
- Category Emerging Markets Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Low / Extensive
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 4.35%
- Effective Duration 6.88 years
Morningstar’s Analysis LDMCX
Will LDMCX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.