ALPS/CorCmdty Mgmt CmpltCmdty Strat I earns a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral on the basis of subpar People and Parent Pillar ratings. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-highest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 8.18 / 0.99 %
- Total Assets 1.7 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.090%
- Distribution Fee Level High
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Commodities Broad Basket
- Investment Style Mid Value
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity —
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 7.01%
- Turnover 54%
Morningstar’s Analysis JCRIX
Will JCRIX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.