Voya Intermediate Bond benefits from an experienced lineup of portfolio managers who tap into the firm’s deep resources and strong sector teams to help shape portfolio positioning through a combination of top-down and bottom-up decisions. The strategy earns a Morningstar Analyst Rating of Silver on its cheapest share classes, while its more-expensive share classes earn Bronze and Neutral ratings.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 8.75 / 0.68 %
- Total Assets 7.4 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.440%
- Distribution Fee Level Below Average
- Share Class Type Level Load
- Category Intermediate Core-Plus Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Moderate
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 1.93%
- Effective Duration 6.34 years
Morningstar’s Analysis IICCX
Will IICCX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.