ICON Natural Resources and Infras Instl earns a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral on the basis of subpar People and Parent Pillar ratings. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-highest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 16.76 / 0.06 %
- Total Assets 115.3 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.280%
- Distribution Fee Level High
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Natural Resources
- Investment Style Mid Blend
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 1.07%
- Turnover 94%
Morningstar’s Analysis ICBMX
Will ICBMX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.