Harding Loevner Emerging Markets still has a fine parent and a strong team, but its Process rating has been lowered to Above Average from High because of execution issues in recent years. Thus, the separate account's Morningstar Analyst Rating has dropped to Silver from Gold, and two of the mutual fund share classes fall to Bronze from Silver, while the cheapest mutual fund share class stays at Silver.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 17.46 / 1.47 %
- Total Assets 2.1 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.050%
- Distribution Fee Level Above Average
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Diversified Emerging Mkts
- Investment Style Large Blend
- Min. Initial Investment 500,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.93%
- Turnover 24%
Morningstar’s Analysis HLMEX
Will HLMEX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.
- Current Portfolio Date
- Equity Holdings 76
- Bond Holdings 0
- Other Holdings 8
- % Assets in Top 10 Holdings 31.7
Top 10 Holdings
% Portfolio Weight
Market Value USD