While its approach is sound, reduced conviction in the team lowers the People rating to Above Average from High and drops the Jennison Large Cap Growth Equity strategy, including the Harbor Capital Appreciation and PGIM Jennison Growth funds, separate account, and offshore vehicles, from its lofty standing.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 92.44 / 0.31 %
- Total Assets 25.3 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.670%
- Distribution Fee Level Average
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Large Growth
- Investment Style Large Growth
- Min. Initial Investment 50,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield —
- Turnover 34%
Morningstar’s Analysis HACAX
Will HACAX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.
- Current Portfolio Date
- Equity Holdings 52
- Bond Holdings 0
- Other Holdings 3
- % Assets in Top 10 Holdings 49.2
Top 10 Holdings
% Portfolio Weight
Market Value USD