Goldman Sachs Mid Cap Growth Instl’s management team is just average, but a solid investment process still helps this strategy retain its Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Bronze. The portfolio maintains a cost advantage over competitors, priced within the second-lowest fee quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 17.09 / 0.95 %
- Total Assets 906.6 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.850%
- Distribution Fee Level Average
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Mid-Cap Growth
- Investment Style Mid Growth
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.00
- Turnover 50%
Morningstar’s Analysis GGOIX
Will GGOIX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.