The Fidelity Asset Manager series features seven target-risk funds with strategic equity targets reflected in its name, ranging from 20% to 85%. Helmed by a sufficient asset-allocation team that uses a standard approach to asset allocation, the series receives a Neutral Morningstar Analyst Rating across all portfolios.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 12.97 / 0.08 %
- Total Assets 5.6 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.570%
- Distribution Fee Level Below Average
- Share Class Type Level Load
- Category Allocation—15% to 30% Equity
- Investment Style Large Blend
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Limited
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 1.49%
- Turnover 22%
Morningstar’s Analysis FTCWX
Will FTCWX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.