John Hancock Financial Industries’ solid approach to investing across financials merits a Morningstar Analyst Rating of Bronze on its cheapest share classes, while the most expensive share class is rated Neutral.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 13.55 / 1.12 %
- Total Assets 603.4 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.940%
- Distribution Fee Level Below Average
- Share Class Type Level Load
- Category Financial
- Investment Style Mid Value
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.03%
- Turnover 45%
Morningstar’s Analysis FIDCX
Will FIDCX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.