Strength in the People Pillar isn't sufficient for Parametric TABS Short-Term Muni Bd A to overcome weaker marks in areas such as their Parent rating, limiting this strategy to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-costliest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 10.18 / 0.11 %
- Total Assets 229.2 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.700%
- Distribution Fee Level Above Average
- Share Class Type Front Load
- Category Muni National Short
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity High / Limited
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 1.37%
- Effective Duration 3.60 years
Morningstar’s Analysis EABSX
Will EABSX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.