The combination of an Average People Pillar rating and a Below Average Process Pillar rating limit Pioneer Disciplined Value C to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the most expensive quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 14.09 / 0.79 %
- Total Assets 465.6 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.600%
- Distribution Fee Level Below Average
- Share Class Type Level Load
- Category Large Value
- Investment Style Large Value
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 1.24%
- Turnover 116%
Morningstar’s Analysis CVCFX
Will CVCFX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.