A strong management team and sound investment process underpin Calamos Total Return Bond A's Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Bronze. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-costliest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 9.10 / 0.54 %
- Total Assets 34.5 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.900%
- Distribution Fee Level High
- Share Class Type Front Load
- Category Intermediate Core-Plus Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity —
- Min. Initial Investment 2,500
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 3.05%
- Effective Duration 5.81 years
Morningstar’s Analysis CTRAX
Will CTRAX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.