Strengths in its Process and Parent Pillars aren't enough to overcome Commerce Shrt-Term Government Instl's other weaknesses, limiting it to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. The strategy charges fees in line with its similarly distributed peers, priced within the middle quintile.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 15.62 / 0.13 %
- Total Assets 43.3 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.680%
- Distribution Fee Level High
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Short Government
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity —
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 1.76%
- Effective Duration —
Morningstar’s Analysis CFSTX
Will CFSTX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.