Calvert Short Duration Income takes on significant credit risk relative to others in the conservative short-term bond Morningstar Category. Without a process or personnel edge, the strategy's two cheaper share classes retain their Morningstar Analyst Rating of Neutral, while its two more expensive are rated Negative.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 15.40 / 0.32 %
- Total Assets 2.3 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.510%
- Distribution Fee Level Above Average
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Short-Term Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Limited
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 2.58%
- Effective Duration 1.89 years
Morningstar’s Analysis CDSIX
Will CDSIX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.