Columbia Bond benefits from a veteran team of managers who implement a sensible relative value process with a focus on various types of mortgage-backed securities. The strategy earns a Morningstar Analyst Rating of Neutral on its cheapest share classes, while its more expensive share class is rated Negative.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 30.30 / 0.88 %
- Total Assets 919.7 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.400%
- Distribution Fee Level Below Average
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Intermediate Core Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Moderate
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 3.02%
- Effective Duration 7.15 years
Morningstar’s Analysis CBFYX
Will CBFYX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.