BlackRock’s U.S. high-yield bond strategy is a worthwhile offering, boasting a veteran management team and extensive supporting resources coupled with a well-rounded investment approach.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 6.84 / 0.13 %
- Total Assets 20.1 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.510%
- Distribution Fee Level Low
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category High Yield Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Low / Limited
- Min. Initial Investment 5,000,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 6.87%
- Effective Duration 3.34 years
Morningstar’s Analysis BRHYX
Will BRHYX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.
- Current Portfolio Date
- Equity Holdings 14
- Bond Holdings 1433
- Other Holdings 133
- % Assets in Top 10 Holdings 10.0
Top 10 Holdings
% Portfolio Weight
Market Value USD
BlackRock Liquidity T-Fund Instl
Cash and Equivalents
iShares iBoxx $ High Yield Corp Bd ETF
Tibco Software Inc
Emerald Debt Merger Sub L.L.C. / Emerald Co-Issuer Inc
Carnival Holdings Bermuda Ltd.
Mauser Packaging Solutions Holding Company