BlackRock GNMA boasts a seasoned and well-resourced team, but the strategy’s approach does not distinguish itself in the competitive intermediate government Morningstar Category. It earns a Morningstar Analyst Rating of Neutral across its cheaper share class offerings, while its priciest option earns a Negative rating.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 8.05 / 0.12 %
- Total Assets 367.2 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.550%
- Distribution Fee Level Below Average
- Share Class Type Level Load
- Category Intermediate Government
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity High / Moderate
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 1.64%
- Effective Duration 6.99 years
Morningstar’s Analysis BGPCX
Will BGPCX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.