Virtus Global Allocation’s (formerly Virtus AllianzGI Global Allocation) future became unclear when the SEC disqualified former subadvisor Allianz Global Investors from providing advisory services to U.S.-registered funds in May 2022. While Virtus scooped up several members of the management team in July, the strategy and its reduced personnel must navigate considerable upheaval and uncertainty. The three cheapest share classes keep Morningstar Analyst Ratings of Neutral while the remaining pricier shares get Negative.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 9.54 / 1.13 %
- Total Assets 243.0 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.570%
- Distribution Fee Level Low
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Global Allocation
- Investment Style Large Blend
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity —
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 1.22%
- Turnover 88%
Morningstar’s Analysis AGAPX
Will AGAPX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.