A deep liquid real assets team coupled with a sensible, well-constructed investment process helps DWS RREEF Real Assets stand out. The fund’s four cheapest share classes earn a Morningstar Analyst Rating of Bronze, while the more expensive shares stand at Neutral.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 10.91 / 0.46 %
- Total Assets 5.3 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.470%
- Distribution Fee Level Above Average
- Share Class Type Retirement, Medium
- Category Global Allocation
- Investment Style Large Blend
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity —
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 3.87%
- Turnover 65%
Morningstar’s Analysis AAAQX
Will AAAQX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.
- Current Portfolio Date Mar 31, 2023
- Equity Holdings 125
- Bond Holdings 18
- Other Holdings 37
- % Assets in Top 10 Holdings 26.7
Top 10 Holdings
% Portfolio Weight
Market Value USD
Cayman Real Assets Fund Ltd.
American Tower Corp
SBA Communications Corp Class A
Dws Central Cash Management Government Fund
Cash and Equivalents