- Last Close 0.0084
- Sector Basic Materials
- Industry Agricultural Inputs
- Investment Style
- Day Range < 0.01 – < 0.01
- Year Range < 0.01 – 0.04
- Market Cap 312,111.6348
- Volume / Avg 1,390.0 / 2,925.8
- Price / Sales 0.00
- Price / Book 0.00
- Forward Div Yield 2.92%
- Trailing Div Yield —
Morningstar‘s Stock Analysis HUMT
Morningstar Quantitative ratings for equities (denoted on this page by) are generated using an algorithm that compares companies that are not under analyst coverage to peer companies that do receive analyst-driven ratings. Companies withratings are not formally covered by a Morningstar analyst, but are statistically matched to analyst-rated companies, allowing our models to calculate a quantitative moat, fair value, and uncertainty rating. Click here for more on how to use these ratings.
Company Profile HUMT
Humatech Inc is engaged in the manufacturing and distribution of organic-based, nutrients for use in plants and naturally occurring mineral feed supplements for animals and fertilizer.
Houston, TX, 77084
FAQs for Humatech Inc Stock
Yes. HUMT has a forward dividend yield of 2.92%.
HUMT’s full dividends and stock split history
on the Dividend tab.
Dividend yield allows investors, particularly those interested in dividend-paying stocks, to compare the relationship between a stock’s price and how it rewards stockholders through dividends. The formula for calculating dividend yield is to divide the annual dividend paid per share by the stock price.
Learn more about dividend yield.
HUMT’s market cap is 312,111.63.
Market capitalization is calculated by taking a company’s share price and multiplying it by the total number of shares. It’s often used to measure a company’s size. In the Morningstar Style Box, large-cap names account for the largest 70% of U.S. stocks, mid-cap names account for the largest 70–90%, and small-cap names are the remaining 10% of companies.
Learn more about market capitalization.
HUMT’s beta can be found in Trading Information at the top of this page.
A stock’s beta measures how closely tied its price movements have been to the performance of the overall market.
Compare HUMT’s historical performance against its industry peers and the overall market.