Franklin Intl Growth C's Average Process and Parent pillars limit this strategy to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the most expensive quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 15.19 / 0.40 %
- Total Assets 1.5 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.860%
- Distribution Fee Level Below Average
- Share Class Type Level Load
- Category Foreign Large Growth
- Investment Style Large Growth
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.00
- Turnover 18%
Morningstar’s Analysis FNGDX
Will FNGDX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.