Alger Spectra’s seasoned team gives this strategy appeal at the right price, but excessive trading and a lower conviction in its approach warrant a downgrade of its Process rating. The Morningstar Analyst Ratings on its more-expensive share classes remain at or fall to Neutral from Bronze, while the two cheapest ones remain at Bronze.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 21.22 / 0.09 %
- Total Assets 3.0 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.150%
- Distribution Fee Level High
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Large Growth
- Investment Style Large Growth
- Min. Initial Investment 500,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield —
- Turnover 217%
Morningstar’s Analysis ASPZX
Will ASPZX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.
- Current Portfolio Date
- Equity Holdings 102
- Bond Holdings 0
- Other Holdings 11
- % Assets in Top 10 Holdings 53.0
Top 10 Holdings
% Portfolio Weight
Market Value USD