Alger Spectra’s seasoned team gives this strategy appeal at the right price, but excessive trading and a lower conviction in its approach warrant a downgrade of its Process rating. The Morningstar Analyst Ratings on its more-expensive share classes remain at or fall to Neutral from Bronze, while the two cheapest ones remain at Bronze.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 12.87 / 0.92 %
- Total Assets 3.0 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 2.160%
- Distribution Fee Level Above Average
- Share Class Type Level Load
- Category Large Growth
- Investment Style Large Growth
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.00
- Turnover 217%
Morningstar’s Analysis ASPCX
Will ASPCX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.